TEMPLATE SHARING PRO V-3
Revit template for architect, structure, MEP, landscaper System requirements for Autodesk Revit 2014 and up | English
The advantage of working with Revit is to minimize every steps of design process. Those are 15 steps Autocad, 10 steps 3ds max, 8 steps Sketch Up, 5 steps Revit, 2 steps left of Revit's template sharing made by MAT.
If AI technology had been made, then there will be only 1 step left. So archictect's concern won't be just making any repeat drawing such as doors, windows, walls which are basically have their own standard and can be modularised.
Archictects are able to focus more on concepts and problems solving, that create new design solutions to every difficulties in Indonesia.
All technologies for making works efficient will certainly be booming in the future.
Revit is one step for the future.
IT INCLUDES :
- Various Parametric Curtain Panel
- Title Block standart GA Japan ( like symbol pieces, tag by category / multi category )
- Various alternatives to Basic Wall and Curtain Wall
- Various Alternative Window
- Various Alternative Doors
- Various Component
- Various Basic Roof and Sloped Glazing
- Integrated Sheet formation
- Profile: h-beam, unp, hollow, cnp, iron cube, iron plate, c truss, gutter, flate bluescoop, wood facet, listplang conwood, bluescoop parapet, battens 12, ridge capping bluescoop, elbow iron, t-beam, tile flasing bluescoop .
- Various railing
- Various component sites such as tropical plants are often used: Tree, Cycads & Palms, Ferns, Shrubs etc.
- Integrated contents list
- Tag by Category
- Multi Category
- Material Tag
- Level of Electrical Equipment
- Schedules / Quantities
- Family frequently used:
1. Various Bluescoop iron roofing (Created by Tony Jackson )
2. Roof tile flat
3. Complete Cabinet System
4. Parametric Curtain Panel 1,2,3,4